The thrill that comes from earning your first dollar while working from home cannot be compared to anything else, especially when it’s your first time of trying out an online business. it validates what you have been saying to yourself from the beginning that it can work. Before you rush off to make that move of working from home, consider the 7 things to expect when working from home.
There are a lot of factors that come into play when working from home, but some of the things that happen, you may not initially expect. There are so many myths surrounding working from home that you may have fallen for the idea that it’s super easy to work from home. While there are many reason and benefits to working from home there are some things you need to know about in advance that you should expect.
- You’ll Learn Time Management – If you’re serious about making it as a work at home mom you’ll discover a new understanding of time, calendars, and schedules. It may seem unromantic but the more you schedule and calendar your days the more you’ll get done. To get your scheduling easily sorted out Here is a free software link for online calendars
- You’ll Get Lonely– It may seem crazy since you never liked working with people anyway (maybe) but you’ll get lonely working from home. Luckily that’s easily remedied by joining groups on Facebook or LinkedIn of other women and moms who work from home.
- You’ll have Distractions You Never Considered – Pets, children, neighbors, TV and even Facebook can be distractions to your success at working from home. What’s more, you’ll have to be self-motivated to avoid these distractions when you need to earn money.
- Your Spouse & Friends Won’t Understand– Many people don’t understand working from home and think it has to be a scam, a hobby or worse a lie you tell yourself every day. But, remember that you know the truth and you can combat their doubts by earning enough money to make a difference in your life. Here is a post I wrote to help you soldier on when others don’t believe in you.
- You May Let Yourself Go– When you have to go to work each day you’re forced to fix your hair, put on some makeup, and get dressed. But, when you work for yourself from home you don’t have to do any of that and you may end up gaining some weight or looking rundown. You can, of course, combat that by at least putting on some leggings after a shower each morning.
- Funds Will Be Tight– When you first start your work at home business you may be working 40 hours a week without seeing any monetary results. In fact, you may be spending money instead of earning money at first. Before you quit your day job ensure that you can handle the expenses until you start earning a living.
- Sometimes You’ll Get Discouraged– Working from home can be hard when you’re not bringing in enough money at first. Even when you are, sometimes it’ll get discouraging and you’ll want to give up. But, if you create a plan and follow the plan after having done your due diligence you’ll be successful. Here is a Post you can read to remind you of the reason you started out in the first place.
Finally, you’ll soon learn that you have to be completely self-motivated. If you are seeking for a way to transition right now to a work from home mom, dont worry, I have your back, just read my Free Ebook and you will be ready to go.
If my Blog has encouraged you, please share with your friends